Stop Hate UK is a charity that provides independent and confidential support to people affected by Hate Crime in some areas of the country.
Stop Hate UK images and branding are trademarked and protected by copyright. You may download and print extracts from this website and you
can provide extracts to others – but you must not sell our content or republish it except as permitted below.
A Hate Crime or Incident is any behaviour that you or someone else thinks was caused by hostility, prejudice or hatred of:
* disability (including physical, hearing and visual impairments, mental health problems and learning disabilities)
* gender identity (people who are transgender, transsexual or transvestite)
* race, skin colour, nationality, ethnicity or heritage
* religion, faith or belief (including people without a religious belief)
* sexual orientation (people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, or heterosexual)